Auditory Discrimination & Rentention

Suzy at
Wed Dec 4 21:22:59 EST 1996

"LJ Vincent" <ljvincent at> wrote:

>If anyone could provide information on a child who has a learning
>disability described as auditory discrimination and retention, or a good
>source to commence looking, it would be of great help.  The child has
>already seen neurologists, standard audiologists, optomitrists, etc.  A
>good starting point might be some reference litereature.  Thanks!

There is a link to servral other webpages off my med page.  One of
which is for AIT.

Suzy (03/67) HFA/AS.  Just another alien on earth with my own little colony.  Stephen my sunshine (01/92) ADHD/PDD, and Alyssa my aly cat (03/90) ODD.
Suzy< at>

Suzy'a Home Page:
Java/forms/Graphics version:
Text Version: