Auditory Discrimination & Rentention

Suzy at
Fri Dec 6 18:40:32 EST 1996

In article <01bbe095$1d9b8160$5207b18e at>, "LJ
Vincent" <ljvincent at> wrote:

> If anyone could provide information on a child who has a learning
> disability described as auditory discrimination and retention, or a good
> source to commence looking, it would be of great help.  The child has
> already seen neurologists, standard audiologists, optomitrists, etc.  A
> good starting point might be some reference litereature.  Thanks!

Hi.  Alot of people in the autistic spectrum have the same problem and
get AIT(auditory Integration training).

Suzy (03/67) HFA/AS.  Just another alien on earth with my own little colony.  Stephen my sunshine (01/92) ADHD/PDD, and Alyssa my aly cat (03/90) ODD.
Suzy< at>

Suzy'a Home Page: