CAPD & EAA listserv info

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Tue Dec 10 22:58:10 EST 1996

Bionet.Audiology Folks:

Received this info from Christine Tlougan... Passing it on FYI....

>Date: 10 Dec 96 14:52:56 +0000
>From: Christine Tlougan <christine_tlougan at quick.starkey.com>
>Subject: CAPD & EAA listserv info
>To: Jeff Siriani <audioman at hctc.net>
>
>                           Subject:                         Time:   2:30 PM
>                           CAPD & EAA listserv info         Date:   12/10/96
>Jeff- I saw the message you posted the other day about other
audiology-related newsgroups, and noticed that you gave people the direct
e-mail address to post to the list. Thought you might be interested in the
subscription information! I've also included some notes on other audiology
lists.

>The following information is from the Liszt site:      www.liszt.com
>They keep information about every e-mail list they find.
>
>Christine
>(aka minuet at visi.com , ed. IHR)
>
>List Name: audiol-l
>List Address: audiol-l at bgu.edu
>Administrative Address: listproc at bgu.edu
>List Type: listproc
>"A open forum for audiologists and others who have an interest in all
aspects of clinical audiology, audition, and professional issues in the
field of audiology. This list is not moderated."

administrative address (listproc at bgu.edu) The list address for actual
discussion is:  audiol-l at bgu.edu
administrative address (listserv at listserv.arizona.edu )The list address for
actual discussion is:  C-NET_AUDIOLOGY at listserv.arizona.edu

administrative address (listserv at vm1.cc.uakron.edu) The list address for
actual discussion is: PRO-AUD at vm1.cc.uakron.edu
administrative address (listproc at NOC.NET.NYU.EDU --) The list address for
actual discussion is:  sed-advanced-ap at NOC.NET.NYU.EDU

administrative address (LISTSERV at SJUVM.stjohns.edu) The list address for
actual discussion is:  CAPD at SJUVM.stjohns.edu
administrative address (listserv at cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu) The list address for
actual discussion is: EAA at cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu