AuD can't be called "Doctor" in Iowa!

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Fri Dec 13 14:33:29 EST 1996

Not true. I may call myself whatever I wish, where ever I wish, freedom of
speech and all. What you may not do is write the word "doctor" as part of
your credentials or on your letterhead, in Iowa. One of my golfing buddies
is called Doctor Horner. He has no Ph.D. or MD, but that is his name (mine
is the Deacon, one guy is the Mole, etc.)

You folks ought to find a real life for yourselves, rather than try to
shoot other people down all the time.

Live and let live, Paul
--
mikey (%^ )