AuD can't be called "Doctor" in Iowa!

mikey gandalf at
Wed Dec 18 19:05:36 EST 1996

Rats, a common sense and gentlemanly respose from Jeff. Now what am I
supposed to do?

Actually, Jeff's points are exactly on target, and represent my views to a
tee. If I have been misunderstood, please refer to Jeff's comments as to
what I meant to say.

Thamks, guy. (and please forgive the dig at Paul. I get so many jealous
h.a. dealers up here that a normal person appears to be dissing audiology
when he has a constructive comment.)
mikey (%^ )

Jeffrey Sirianni <audioman at HCTC.NET> wrote in article
< at>...