audiology position open

Dana Oviatt doviatt at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 18 21:38:37 EST 1996

I have an opening for a full-time audiologist in the leading
private-practice in Syracuse, New York, heart of the beautiful Finger
Lakes district.  Responsibilities include delivering diagnostic audiology
services to both pediatric and adult populations, as well as dispensing
analog and digital-programmable hearing aids.  Knowledge of ENG, OAE, ABR,
and experience in pediatric testing would be desirable.

Dana L. Oviatt, Ph.D.
Feldman & Oviatt, Audiology Services
404 University Avenue
Syracuse, N.Y.   31210
email: 71524.3355 at compuserve.com

Please call me at 315-428-0016 or fax your resume to me at 315-342-2722.