drugs, vitamin poisoning or tampering

Fabrizio Agostini fabrizioagostini at fi.flashnet.it
Thu Dec 19 13:20:50 EST 1996

I am searching useful information on products, over the counter drugs like vitamins and prescription drugs tampering, contamination and poisoning.

If You have any relevent information or if You found a patient or if you took vitamins or other products or drugs and have suspect that is contaminated please contact me via e-mail.

In Your reply please make description of symptoms, kind of product, dosage, expiration date, name of the product and of the producer