Meniere's Syndrome

Sydphi sydphi at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 10:20:16 EST 1996

Steve,  alt.support.tinitus has many readers with Meniere's Disease.  If
your doctor says you have the syndrome rather than the disease, you should
be encouraged because that means it can disappear.  BE SURE you are seeing
a ENT who understands and knows how to treat Meniere's.  If you look in
alt.support.tinitus and get the Tinitus FAQ (A list of answers to
Frequently Asked Questions) this will help you arm yourself with the
knowledge needed to determine if your ENT is competent.  Good luck and
feel free to ask me any questions.  I have had Meniere's Disease for about
10 years now.

Syd Phillips - Sydphi at aol.com