Pay & Benefits Audiology

Sue Klaus AXMA34A at prodigy.com
Sun Feb 11 20:51:46 EST 1996

The theory about ent's and audiology is just my opinion based on the
history merged with the prevailing attitudes and problems.

Regarding deciding what to do in your 20's - i'm very old by now, but by
now i don't think anyone should spend thousands on college (as well as
getting married) probably until someone is 30!!!!

Why do I care?  Why do I even monitor this group?

as i told both hearwhac and rob - you can take the girl out of audiology,
but you can't take audiology out of the girl.  I was always passionate
about the field,  my work in it, the continuing education, the ASHA
conventions.  I loved working with the patients as well as with the
technology.  I enjoyed testing 6 month old babies as much as i enjoyed
cleaning a hearing aid into working order again.  I had so many
fascinating opportunities in my 11 years that it is hard to summarize
them.

But if you're spending most of your time angry at all the surrounding
foolishness - you will suffer, and so will your patients.  and life is
too short to be angry for very long.

Again, only one person's opinions.  But my opinions are the only ones
I've got!!

Thanks for listening!

Sue Klaus

AXMA34A at prodigy.com