Hearing Aid Dispensing Question?

SoundHrg soundhrg at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 17:31:45 EST 1996

We do NOT send our patient's hearing aids to an "All Makes" repair lab
unless they have been informed "Used parts may be used to repair their
hearing aid."

Paul Woodard :-)
Des Moines Iowa USA

Okay. SoundHrg, let's have the rebuttal argument! :)

Hmmmmm...I'm thinking.  To what extent would used parts be acceptable?  I
am in favor of the labs using used parts in order to keep our cost down on
both repairs and new hearing aids.  By using the parts from a return for
credit aid, the labs can be more efficient.  If they were to just discard
the parts, the price of hearing aids would go up.

We have a choice if we want to use the labs or not.  I'm glad we have the
choices.

Dale Woodard