Response to Aurical Inquiry

Peter B. Ketchum 102005.2662 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Jan 3 15:08:50 EST 1996

Pluta wrote on 1/3/96:

"we, the subscribers of this newsgroup who are not company
representatives respectfully suggest that if you wish to censor the
discussion and free exchange of ideas that you set up your own mailing
list/newsgroup/WWWpage, moderate it yourself, and control what gets out to
the internet public. Until you do, you have *no* right to speak to the
clinicians and readers of this newsgroup in such a manner!!!!"

I have no desire to censor this newsgroup.  I apologize if I gave that
impression.  I intended only to suggest that the readers would not be
well-served if industry suppliers use the newsgroup as a forum for taking
pot shots at each other.

Peter Ketchum
HIMSA
Bloomington, MN