Response to Aurical Inquiry

David G. Delage dgdelage at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 5 08:36:50 EST 1996

In retrospect, I can see why you might have wanted the responses sent
directly to your e-mail.  However, this is a public newsgroup, and,
although you were the only person to post the question, it does not mean
that you were the only person who wanted the answer.

I believe that all answers to topical questions posted in this newsgroup
should be answered by posting to this newsgroup.  (obviously if someone
posts advertising free sex again, it should be ignored)  It may be
prudent at times to post a general answer and e-mail a more specific
answer directly to the poster.  As we've seen in the past, doing this
may stir up a bit of controversy, but controversy is a small price to
pay for education.

That's my two cents.

-Dave