NOAH

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Mon Jan 8 00:14:52 EST 1996

I just received an e-mail from one of our audiologists. She figured out why
we have not been able to get NOAH to load and work properly on both a 486
and a 386 computer!

Very simple! They both had screen saver TSR's running in the background. By
simply turning them off, she says everything is working just fine!!!

One of our audiologists is really a MAC person. Apparently screen savers
work just fine on MAC's. But I have had nothing but problems with them on
PC's so I don't use them. He had previously used both of these computers and
I forgot about the screen savers!

Aren't computers fun? <g> Anyway, we are anxious to get NOAH up and running.
Thanks to everyone who has tried to find the solution to our problem.

Paul Woodard ;-)