digital recorded sentences for speech intelligibility tests

dybala at utdallas.edu dybala at utdallas.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:37:32 EST 1996

Ivo Merks (ivo at dutnak3) wrote:
> Hello,

> I'm looking for speech samples which are used in speech intelligibility
> tests. Does anyone know if there is a CD or CD-ROM with such
> speech samples.

> Thanks in advance

> Ivo
> I.L.D.M. (Ivo) Merks, e-mail: ivo at dutnak2.tn.tudelft.nl tel: (31)(0)15-2782021
> Acoustics Group, Department of Applied Physics    home phone:(31)(0)15-2624160
> Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
I am not sure of what types of speech tests that you are
reffering to but I know that Speech Tests that are commonly used
by audiologists can be found on CD'd made by a company called
Auditec of St. Louis
It is located in St Louis Missourri USA.
I don't have the phone or address of hand.
Anyone else know it?

Anyone, anyone,

--
Thank you for your support,