Pay & Benefits Audiology

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Sat Jan 20 13:48:58 EST 1996

In article Jeff Sirianni talks about starting salaries for CFY students...

I recently saw the word "Amen" used on this list! Let me say it this time!

AMEN!

Thanks, Jeff!

Paul Woodard
Des Moines IA

Jeff, I could be a "devil's advocate" (Moi? Certainly not me!) and bring to
your attention that physician's are paid horrible wages during their
"residencies." When you calculate that they work 100 hours a week for a
pittance, it comes out to less than minimum wage! Some day they need to
reform that system too! How comfortable do you feel when you are being
treated in the emergency room by a physician who has already worked 24 hours
without rest prior to seeing you? It happens in residencies! Audiologists do
not need to duplicate this! Yes, I liked your post!