OAEs...your opinions?

David T. Kemp emission at dircon.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 17:16:55 EST 1996

I agree
It's strange isnt it how peoples opinion of something new is based on
what they want it to be - and not what it is.

OAEs  were always something new to add to audiological knowledge
The problemI have is that many good, well trainied audiologist dont have
a good grounding in basic science and physiology
The see OAEs as a 'test' , or as a machine and not as a poorly understood
phenomenom.

David T. Kemp
emission at dircom.co.uk

In article <4a4dt6$oia at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, nyaddie at aol.com says...