Need advice on new aids (fwd)

Alan Sias arsias at cyberport.net
Mon Jan 29 10:56:40 EST 1996

How about adding my two bits?  I may be expressing that innocent
ideological sentiment when I say this, but...

As an audiologist that dispenses hearing aids as *PART* of an overall
rehabilitative program, we (the audiologists) should be less concerned
about mark-up and profit margins than we are about the patients success.
 If we come across as primarily concerned with $$ then, IMMHARO, we are
no better than (please take this the way I mean it) those hearing aid
dispensers out there who make our job harder.

I'll get off of my soapbox for now.  Thank you for allowing me to add my
opinion.

Alan Sias
The Hearing Clinic of Kalispell
Kalispell, Montana