extended warranty

Douglas Baldwin dugby at imt.net
Mon Jan 29 16:23:27 EST 1996

Any private practice, dispensing audiologists out there have suggestions
where I might find examples of extended warranties.  We are trying to
put one together to make available for our patients, but it would help
to have a few to look at first.    This is my first attempt to post
something on a newsgroup, so forgive me if I have violated some internet
protocol.  I'm still trying to learn that stuff.

If anyone has suggestions you can just e-mail them to me.

Thanks.