calendar items

Sallie Frye sfrye at FRYE.COM
Mon Jun 3 23:26:09 EST 1996

Frye Electronics has an Audiological Calendar section on its home page.
We would like to post notices of any meeting related to Audiology.
If you will send  information to us via e-mail in ASCII format
we can easily put in a lot of detail about your meeting.  If you have a
brochure made up and it is on white or a light paper, we can scan it in.
Right now, we only have the information I have lifted from Hearing
Journal, Hearing Review and Hearing Instruments calendars, but we would
be happy to put as much detail as you want on our home page.  I am
particularly interested in adding meeting held outside the U.S.

Send information to me at sfrye at lobe.frye.com.  Snail mail address is Bx
23391, Tigard, Oregon 97223.  Our web site is www.frye.com.

Sallie Frye