Recent grad needs CFY

MGilles485 at aol.com MGilles485 at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 14:40:56 EST 1996

Hi my name is Sharon, I graduated last month with a MS in audiology and am
searching for a CFY position in the mid hudson valley region of NY state.  I
am willing to travel to Westchester, Albany, Northern New Jersey or Western
CT.  I have expereince with all populations from pediatric, MR/DD, and
geriatric.  My skills include Central Auditory processing evaluations, site
of lesion testing: including ABR and OAE's.  I have experience in hearing aid
selection and Evaluation:  real ear measurement, elctroacoustic analysis,
troubleshooting, and ear mold modifications.
Resume and references are available upon request.
E-Mail address is MarkSharon at AOL.com
Thank-you Sharon G.