CFY applicants

Jennifer Lantz uncaudio at IX.NETCOM.COM
Tue Jun 4 14:58:28 EST 1996

I too graduated last month with a MS in audiology. I wish everyone good
luck in finding a job. I have been on several interviews in many parts
of the US and have yet to find a job. I am hopeful though. It is a
really tough market out there. If anyone hears of a job (and doesn't
need one), please post it on here for those of us who are trying to
enter the field. Hopefully one day there will be a page for audiology
positions open.

Jennifer Lantz (keeping fingers crossed and mailing resumes)