UWO (Western) Audiology Graduate

JD andre at audio.hhcru.uwo.ca
Tue Jun 11 01:36:16 EST 1996

I would like to inform readers of this newsgroup that I am one of
several students in the 1996 UWO Audiology graduating class currently
seeking employment as an audiologist.  I will soon be graduating from
the Audiology (Communicative Disorders)  program at the University Of
Western Ontario with a Master of Clinical Science Degree, and should
be elidgible to work as soon as July, 1996.

Through coursework and clinical placements, I have gained considerable
education and experience working with preschool,school-age, and adult
populations.  I have developed special interests in central processing
disorders, hearing aid selection/fitting, ABR, ENG, and hearing
conservation.

 I would like to work as an audiologist and dispenser anywhere in
Canada or the United States.  Although I would prefer to stay in
Ontario, Canada, I am open to any any promising positions within
Canada or the United States.

I you have or know of any audiology positions (including CF positions)
which are available, could you please contact me via phone, Email or
standard mail.

Thank You,
Joe D'Andreamatteo

Phone:	(519) 473-4284