Digital products

Sally M. Whitson swhitson at OMNIFEST.UWM.EDU
Wed Jun 12 19:47:17 EST 1996

We have been working with Digifocus for about 2 weeks.  I am greatly impressed
with the very positive response the product evokes for patients.  Our patients
are impressed with the sound clarity and lack of circuit noise.  From an
audiologic perspective it is a fun hearing instrument to program because there
are so many variables to manipulate.  Granted this is a first impression, but
a very positive one so far.  Sorry, no experience with Senso.

Sally Whitson, M.S., CCC/A
Director of Hearing Services
Milwaukee Medical Clinic
Milwaukee, WI