Digital stories

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Fri Jun 14 07:48:21 EST 1996

In article <4pqln1$70a at kirk.nrv.net>, occam at nrv.net says...
>We private guys are merely
>evil capitalists who prey on the elderly. Also, they sell Resound.

You may quote me. It was exactly 25 years ago that I stated, "In another 25
years we will have exchanged one set of crooks (HAD) for another set of
crooks (AUD)."

Actually, I was on pretty solid ground. Aren't we all "human beings"?
Basically, most "human beings" are pretty good people. (At least the docs
have got it right, "Never speak ill of another doctor."

Paul ;-)

--"In another 25 years we will have exchanged one set of crooks (AUD) for
another set of crooks (Au.D.)."
            --Paul ;-)