Hearing Instruments magazine stops publishing

Sallie Frye sfrye at FRYE.COM
Wed Jun 26 17:43:26 EST 1996

I tried to put this on the net yesterday, but I guess it didn't make it.
I was just informed by the publisher that the June issue of Hearing
Instruments will be the last one published.  The owner of the
group of magazines that published Hearing Instruments felt there just
wasn't enough growth in the hearing industry to justify their further
efforts.  The fact that there are two competing magazines was undoubtedly
a factor also.