Looking for Jan. 1997 Internship....

Kevin M. Brownstein brownkm at grove.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 28 16:50:41 EST 1996

I am a second-year Master's student at the University of Florida and I am
currently seeking a 4 month internship to begin in January, 1997. Location is
not a critical issue, and I would be willing to discuss possibilities for a
CFY position following graduation in May. I have a strong clinical background
in both adult and pediatric populations and have extensive experience
dispensing programmable hearing aids. I am particularly interested in
obtaining an internship that would allow me to further develop my clinical
and dispensing skills, preferably with programmable hearing aids. If anyone is
interested in discussing a possible internship (or know of someone who may be
looking for an intern), please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address
below, and I will be glad to send along my resume and recommendations. Thank
you!
Kevin M. Brownstein
brownkm at grove.ufl.edu