Speech Pathology

David Lloyd lloyd_dr at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 30 23:25:15 EST 1996

I know this group focuses on audiology, but I cannot find a speech
pathology newsgroup.

Our hospital is losing a wonderful speech pathologist. Can you help me
locate a replacement? The position is primarily outpatient, and has
been pediatric in the past, although the director is considering a
greater distribution of pediatric cases among the entire staff. CFY
supervision is available. The position would be full-time and includes
good benefits.

We have a 500+ bed university-affilated hospital in a desert community.
Don't let the weather reports fool you; Las Vegas is a great place to
live, and we would like to correspond with all interested applicants.

You can e-mail responses to me (don't post to the 'net) and I will
forward snail mail info. Or post me a better internet location and I
will carry on my search there.

Thanks for your help.

Susan Lloyd
(audiologist)