deaf child for hearing summer camp

Crabshell crabshell at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 11:22:23 EST 1996

I am sending this message for my daughter (who has email access only). She
is a summer camp counselor who is looking for a deaf child to attend a
3-week hearing summer camp in the Southwest from July 20 to Aug. 11. My
daughter knows ASL and is a student in a program for interpreters for the
deaf. The camp includes 1 week of hiking, 1 week working on an Indian
reservation, and 1 week of canoeing. The camp accepts 12 kids and has 4
counselors. Cost is about $2,000.
 Please respond to me at kathysm.aw.com or to my daughter Jessie Romer at
romerjes at dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu for more info. Or please pass on this
request if you know of someone who might be interested or know of anywhere
else I can post this request. Thanks. Kathy Smith