Prospective student seeks advice

mleland at his.com mleland at his.com
Sat Mar 2 15:26:01 EST 1996

  I'm about to make a career change and go back to school for a degree in
either speech pathology or audiology.  They're both very interesting
fields to me, and I'm curious whether many / any people get a degree in
both?  I've been a few schools that give you the option of staying on for
a year after you finish one to get a masters in the other.  Anyone like
this out there?  Are there benefits, or is there more than enough to do
in one field that there's  no  reason to pursue both?
  Feel free to e-mail me if you can help with this.  I'm hoping to start
a year of undergrad prerequisites this fall, and apply to a masters
program next spring.

Thanks.

Michael Leland
Arlington VA