In the Ear Music Monitoring?

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 7 21:41:39 EST 1996

In article <4hju1k$b3n at sunb.ocs.mq.edu.au>, Karen and Mark <kstrudwi at laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au> says:

>I am seeking some information about in the ear live music monitoring
>systems (as used by REM's Micheal Stipe). I am interested in contacts
>and or company names who supply the relevent devices. Also any opinions
>of their effectiveness etc.

A company called Future Sonics is offering such a device called
Ear Monitors.  They have a list of audiologists who will make
earmold impressions for musicians when called upon.  They take care
of the sale and service of the equipment (around $6000).  The company
had a booth at last year's AAA meeting.

Contact Marty Garcia (P.O. Box 187, 1006 Holicong Road,
Pineville, PA  18946-0187) Tel. (215) 598-8828 or
FAX (215) 598-8827

(I believe I am on their list, but have not received any calls
from them.... YET).

Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders