CEUs & Virtual campuses

Jeffrey G. Sirianni sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 25 00:20:56 EST 1996

In article <3152ED4F.11C9 at cyberport.net>, Alan Sias <arsias at cyberport.net> says:

>Is it a question of population?  This is even more believable.  I have
>made it a point of asking anybody that I come into contact with if they
>know about this group as well as other resources over the internet.  I
>am usually discouraged.  Pump it up, people!  Advertise!!

My feeling is that more and more people are becoming aware of the
benefits and information available via the internet.  Most people on
this newsgroup found out about it via surfing or from an advertisement
in one of the many publications that posted an announcement back when
I got it off the ground.

I know that the percentage of audiologists using this newsgroup is
pretty low when you look at the population as a whole.  But things
are changing, so be patient.

(AAA is holding numerous seminars and roundtable discussions on topics
pertaining to the use of the internet as an audiologist.  That is a good
sign....)

Jeff

Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
University of Texas at Austin