Help with hearing aids

BlueOnLft blueonlft at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 02:44:59 EST 1996

Dave Writes;

>>I believe in high tech but as a small time manufacturer myself I KNOW
>>high tech can still be dispensed for $800

Dave;

I am not sure what systems you are working with, but there are hearing
aids on the market where the wholesale cost is more than $800.....and that
does not include the computers needed to program them.  Since you are a
manufacturer, I would be interested to know the specs on your hearing aids
(class of amplifier, number of mic's (and different slopes) available,
and the cost of other options (shell options, K-Amps,D amps,  various
potentiometers, multi-program aids, etc...)

Thanks!