Cochlear implant

amines amines at
Fri Mar 29 01:24:32 EST 1996

Perhaps you have already had sufficient replies to your enquiry.  I hope so.

You mention that your sister is "hearing-impaired".  To me that implies she may have
sufficient reserve hearing to be helped by hearing aids.  If that is the case it is
unlikely you will find anyone to perform a cochlear implant.  If you would like more
information, feel free to reply to me at

amines at

I am an audiologist living and working in New Zealand.  Originally from the USA I
have many contacts there and would gladly answer any further questions or forward
them onto others if I could not answer them.

Hoping this helps.

Art Mines