Hearing Aid Question for my Dad

Don Beck dbeck at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 29 14:18:57 EST 1996

My Dad has been hard of hearing for many years. We've finally talked
him into seeing a Dr. about it. The Dr. told him he should at least
try a hearing aid for 30 to 60 days and see if it helps him. He does
have nerve damage so there is no guarantee.

Now my Dad has seen a hearing aid place that showed him a Siemens in
the canal type for $4,400 and a lesser one for $900. I'm less
concerned about price and more concerned about quality. What companies
make good hearing aids? Is Seimens very good? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Don Beck
dbeck at ix.netcom.com
"When life serves you a lemon ... make a Soufflé."