CEUs & Virtual campuses

Karen McComas mccomas at marshall.edu
Sun Mar 31 04:41:11 EST 1996

In article <4j000e$9c1 at news.cc.utah.edu>, Loren.Randolph at m.cc.utah.edu (Loren Randolph) writes:
> Alan:
> Drop a note to Karen McComas at Marshall U. I don't have her address
> handy, but if you do a search on her name or just "audiology" with
> altavista you'll find her. She has done much in this area.
> Loren

Our news feed is having some difficulties lately, so I've missed the original
post in this area and apologize for not responding (I'll check the archives and
pick up the thread) but I can be reached at mccomas at marshall.edu.  As Loren
stated,I've been working in virtual reality for almost three years now and
would be happy to introduce it to any of you who are intereseted.