AAA job center

BlueOnLft blueonlft at aol.com
Fri May 3 23:21:48 EST 1996

Paul writes;

>>I must say that AAA has come a long way! Was it two years ago that they
were
>>in Richmond, Virginia. One of my audiologist associates, then a student,

>>went with her university graduate school class. They made their motel
>>reservations through AAA and they were thoroughly fouled up! The Holiday
Inn
>>at the airport where they were assigned was not expecting them until the

>>"next day" and they had an awful experience.

Paul;

Actually, that hotel problem occured because they had come so far : )
Conventions are booked YEARS in advance.  From what I heard, the Richmond
deal was booked about 2 years before when AAA members numbered about
800....which was what they were expecting at the time.  Lo and behold,
around 2500-3000 of us showed up!  The hotels panicked.  They did their
best to fix us up...but a 2000 person underbook can cause some major
problems : )

Tim McClosky, M.S., CCC-A  (BlueOnLft at AOL.COM)
College Park Hearing Services
College Park, MD
(301) 277-2100