CIC's..Worth it?

occam at razor.net occam at nrv.net
Sat May 11 20:54:49 EST 1996

I caution my patients about the fragility of the aids. The Philips seems
to last longer than the others. I give my advice, but do not feel that I
should make the final decision. Most of the people I see are consenting
adults, who hate for a professional to treat them like they are idiots. If
after they have all the facts, they chose a CIC, they get it, if they meet
 minimum standards everybody uses. They are without excuse if it fails.
The 3 year deal sounds like a sure loss to me. I wish I could afford it,
but I would have to raise my prices by 50% to cover it. Worth considering,
I guess.

occam

In article <199605111328.GAA12075 at dedot.com>, higgins at DEDOT.COM says...