aud entitlement

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Fri Nov 8 22:59:25 EST 1996

I should never write these things late at night when my critical faculties
are at their minimum. Mike is indeed correct in his analysis. My concern
was not that I disagree with Dybala on this issue, I don't. I was annoyed
by his insistent use of capital letters to describe his opinion of what is
or is not legal. My intended response was this: If the Au.D. folks are
unqualified to call themselves "doctor", what gives Dybala the right, with
not even a basic legal degree, to pronounce what is or is not legal?

I guess I ought to read this stuff in the mornings when I can reason more
logically.
--

mikey (%^)

Michael Gorga <GORGA at BoysTown.ORG> wrote in article <51424 at BoysTown.ORG>...