tonal ABR's

jbealer at cris.com jbealer at cris.com
Mon Nov 11 12:08:19 EST 1996

chfaud at aol.com wrote:

>I am a Pediatric Audiologist working in a hospital/clinic setting. I am
>seeking published norms (and protocol) for frequency specific ABR for
>purposes of threshold estimation.

There are published norms, however, it has been my experience that the
best norms are your own, especially with threshold ABR's.  Your
audiologist shouldn't have any trouble seeking out normal hearing
children to establish these norms.
I came from Kansas City, MO., and the resident expert on bone
conduction ABR's was a gentleman name Jim Wise, Ph.D., of Associated
Audiologists.  I don't have a number but you should be able to get his
number from information.