WidexSenso

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Tue Nov 12 20:39:53 EST 1996

{Forwarded from personal email account for replies}

>Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 12:01:40 +0100
>To: sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
>From: Hugo Calderone <hcalder at ix9.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: WidexSenso
>
>Caught some of your comments on the Widex Senso hearing aid. I emailed the
>only WWW site (in Hong Kong) that published detailed info. on Widex.
>
>Could you supply any contact email/US mail addresses to reach the co.?
>
>Problem: I live in Orange Cty., Calif. and contacted 4 audiologists
>regarding the Senso. Drew 4 blanks. Appears that only cutting edge
>dispensers deal with the product.
>
>H. Calderone
* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A           *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.    *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404         *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                 *
* (210) 896-1433                       *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                   *
* audioman at hctc.net                     *