AFA's Au.D.

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Tue Nov 12 23:21:01 EST 1996

Lighten up, Jeff. It may surprise you to know that Audmcl and I ARE joking.
There is no animosity here, in fact, we are sending e-mail to each other
about it. Try to have a little more humor in your life, dude. Don't be so
uptight and judgmental. My brother lives in New Jersey, for Pete's sake.
(He is not a doctor either).
--

mikey (%^)

Jeffrey Sirianni <audioman at HCTC.NET> wrote in article
<32895709.5B9F at hctc.net>...
> "mikey" <gandalf at infi.net> writes:
>
> >Guess you don't have Dr. Golf or Rug Doctor in your benighted state.
>
> >Your loss.
>
> I guess I'll try to add some humor in this "close to getting ugly"
thread...

> {TV Commercial.... Start catchy music...}
>
> [Opening scene begins with older gentleman saying "Excuse me? Pardon
me?"]

> [Voice-over begins...]
>
> "Do you are a loved one have trouble hearing?"  Then come on down to the
> folks at Dr. Hearing Aid.  They've got all type of hearing aids to fit
> your hearing problem and budget."
>
> "Don't wait, come on down today."
>
> [Older man and wife give the thumbs up sign saying "Thanks Dr. Hearing
Aid"]