AFA's Au.D.

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Tue Nov 12 21:22:56 EST 1996

"mikey" <gandalf at infi.net> writes:

>Guess you don't have Dr. Golf or Rug Doctor in your benighted state.

>Your loss.

I guess I'll try to add some humor in this "close to getting ugly" thread...

{TV Commercial.... Start catchy music...}

[Opening scene begins with older gentleman saying "Excuse me? Pardon me?"]

[Voice-over begins...]

"Do you are a loved one have trouble hearing?"  Then come on down to the
folks at Dr. Hearing Aid.  They've got all type of hearing aids to fit
your hearing problem and budget."

"Don't wait, come on down today."

[Older man and wife give the thumbs up sign saying "Thanks Dr. Hearing Aid"]

* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A           *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.    *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404         *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                 *
* (210) 896-1433                       *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                   *
* audioman at hctc.net                     *