AFA's Au.D.

dybala at utdallas.edu dybala at utdallas.edu
Sat Nov 16 22:17:24 EST 1996

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO NOTE:
(ahem)

In all of the cases below the earned entitlement was done
through a UNIVERSITY of A STATE LICENSURE BOARD. Hence
it it legal to use the designator as Doctor.

THE "aud" FROM AFA IS THROUGH AN INDEPENDENT CREDENTIALLING
SOURCE!
(ahem)
therefore it is illegal to use the designator
because it is impersonating an earned degree from
A UNIVERSITY
(ahem)
and you cannot call yourself a DOCTOR
unless it is from a university or state licensure board.

That is why the optometry, law, and pharmacy models
worked because they were done legally!

Unlike the AFA's "aud".

Please do not make the following comparision made
below to the AFA's "aud".  It is totally INACCURATE!

(ahem)
My all of this shouting I must be getting nodules!

Paul Dybala

--
Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala