Spamming in the Newsgroup

Jeffrey Sirianni audioman at HCTC.NET
Sun Nov 17 22:41:08 EST 1996

Dear Bionet.Audiology Participants,

I was recently advised by the Bionet/Biosci administrator that if we want to
keep the spam posts (ie. "Make Fast $$") out of bionet.audiology that we
should consider going to a moderated format whereby Susan and/or myself
would be responsible for weeding out unrelated postings before they go out
to the general readership.

I would like to hear from anyone who agrees or disagrees with going to this
format.  Please reply in the newsgroup or email privately.

Jeff

* Jeff Sirianni, M.A., CCC-A              *
* Sound Advice / R.G. Delaney, M.D.       *
* 710 Water Street / Suite 404            *
* Kerrville, TX  78028                    *
* (210) 896-1433                          *
* (210) 896-1440 FAX                      *
* audioman at hctc.net                       *
* Moderator of bionet.audiology Newsgroup *