Spamming in the Newsgroup

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Mon Nov 18 16:46:27 EST 1996

I expected that, in order to please your masters at ASHA, you would attempt
to get control of the newsgroup with a "moderated" format. It fits in with
your nazi attempt at thought control over the Au.D. issue. What a pity.
Loss of freedom is typical for those of you who want to make certain
everyone else follows your dictates, or else.
Moderate it. There are plenty of morons out there who would stay with a
group which needs a master with a whip and leash to run it.
Count me out.
--

mikey (%^)

Jeffrey Sirianni <audioman at HCTC.NET> wrote in article
<1.5.4.16.19961117214146.1f2f2922 at hctc.net>...