AFA's Au.D.

HearWHAC HearWHAC at netins.net
Wed Nov 20 01:24:07 EST 1996

In a post "mikey" states:
>You really ought to get a law degree, Paul. You are such a legal expert.
>You may be one of those guys who would turn in to the local board a fellow
>audiologist who disagreed with you on this issue, in order to prove
>yourself right. You are like are the thought police. Madame LaFarge and
>all. Must be hell being so worried about other people's affairs all the
>time. You must stay up late at night.
>
>I apologize to you, Jeff. You are so worried about people disagreeing about
>anything. But that's life, guy! When the dybala's take over, we all suffer
>and our patients have no one with compassion to watch over them. The only
>one's left are those who care only about themselves and their precious
>"rightness" and their overweening pride.
>If I were to get the AuD, Paul Dybala would not stand in my way. I got deep
>pockets. He'd better have! He will need his legal talent and a battery of
>lawyers to defend him against a charge of slander and anti-competitive
>practices.

Being a neutral observer, I see this more as an "attack" on an individual
than a rational "discussion" or "argument" for or against any belief. I
personally do not know "Paul" or "Jeff," but I see no value in commenting in
this derogatory manner on their character. It would be more interesting if
you would stick to the interesting subject being discussed. Hopefully they
will rise above this type of thing and not bother to comment.

Paul ;-(