Digital?

Gary & Anne Gams MrHiggins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 21 09:50:20 EST 1996

Well it's been more than 6 months and I'm wondering where you all stand
on the digital question...Personally we have fit a few dozen DigiFocus
with mixed results...I certainly believe digital is the future but
wonder if we need more time to refine the paradigms...We have seen some
problems with the first batch of instruments but as always Oticon has
stood behind everything with quick exchanges and great customer
support...We have also demo'd the Digi and ended up fitting the patient
with Resounds which is still our most fit device...We've also had
success with the Phonak Zooms as well...The demand for CIC's seems to
continue and we are really exploring finding a company with some good
performance statistics...Especially in the area of breakdowns...We’ve
just meet with the Maico Bernafon rep who tells us the wax buster used
on the Microfocus from Oticon will be soon used on their programmable
CIC...Well that’s it for now...GG