Mikey

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Thu Nov 21 18:49:43 EST 1996

I'm shocked! How am I hurting audiology? Are we a group of robots or
cookie-cuttouts who think alike, act alike and who use the same sort of
commentary? Perhaps you need a bit more seasoning in the profession and in
life. There are many different types of folks out here in the real world.
You'll meet 'em. Just try to be more tolerant. I may not be your ideal,
but, hey, you're not mine either
--

mikey (%^) (not mike)

mike <heardoc1 at ix.netcom.com> wrote in article