Well said, Doug!

Michele Elkin elkinm at DGABBY.MFLDCLIN.EDU
Fri Nov 22 16:51:31 EST 1996

From: elkinm                Fri Nov 22, 1996 -- 03:41:42 PM
To: audiolog at net.bio.net~@
Finally something said in an opinionated style that does not criticize
someone if they are not in agreement.  I am amazed how quick colleagues are
to jump on each other in this group!  Are we not in this to support each
other and keep us abreast of all the latest?  Let's listen to the opinions,
experiences, etc. and give the respect each of us deserves, if not in the
meantime, learn something in the process.