mikey

mikey gandalf at infi.net
Fri Nov 22 23:15:43 EST 1996

> >I think mikey has suggested the correct response to his ravings and also
> >to the problem of spamming.   It seems apparent that reason is
> >ineffective with such pests.  Why not just ignore them by refusing to
> >read their "junk mail" and get on with sharing more useful comments and
> >ideas.
>

> Great idea!  Better yet, why not introduce Mikey's postings to your
KILLFILE?
> His naivete is well evidenced by his "spamming" well-known and very
> well-respected professionals in the field (not to mention friends) like
> Michael Gorga, and I refuse to partake!
>
> Lois Barin

I think the word is flaming, not spamming You really ought to learn how to
use the language of the medium correctly. Aren't you supposed to be a
professional in communication? Oh, and you might consider that even the
mighty Michael Gorga (not to mention friends) can be wrong. I guess you
haved learned from some of the others who want to stamp out dissident
voices.    How liberal you all are. Must be ASHA members.
--

a friend